PACDC’s achievements include:
- Housing Trust Fund ($135+ million) – 30,000+ households assisted, including over 1,500 new or rehabilitated homes, 2,800 prevented from being homeless and 15,700+ emergency heater repairs.
- Philadelphia CDC Tax Credit Program ($30+ million) – 10-year support to 40 non-profits to support neighborhood economic development.
- Philadelphia Land Bank – created to streamline the process for returning vacant property to use.
- Philadelphia Community Development Leadership Institute – professional development and network strengthening for approximately 1,300 participants over the past four years.
- Measuring Philadelphia CDCs’ Economic Impact – $3.3 billion to Philadelphia and $5.1 billion to Pennsylvania over 20 years.
- Creative Placemaking – Advanced community building in West and North Philadelphia using Arts, design, and citizen engagement.
- Recognizing Excellence in Philadelphia’s CDC Community – Annual Awards Ceremony and PACDC Magazine which showcase the talents of established practitioners and Rising Stars.