PACDC’s activities have culminated in $180 million to date in new resources for affordable housing and neighborhood economic development.
Columbus Property Management Seeks Project Development Associate
Project Development Associate
Supports the Director of Business Development and Director of Development Operations and other Development Team member as needed
· Assist with the preparation of funding applications for Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program funds, Conventional financing and other private and funding applications.
· Participate in multiple aspects of the development process.
· Maintain administrative development files, records and internal reporting metrics for executive level review.
· Prepare presentations for CPM Housing Group to a broad array of parties including potential host municipalities, state and local development officials.
· Research local, state, federal and provide funding programs.
· Research new geographic markets for CPM Housing Group to expand into and provide detailed briefing papers/memorandums to brief executive level staff.
Educational and/or Experience Qualifications
1-3 year with Non-Profits / Housing Development
Date Position Available
Medical Insurance, Dental insurance, company paid 403b, short and long term disability and life insurance.
Please send resumes to: Mark Deitcher – Director of Business Development
Mission First Housing Development
2042-48 Arch Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- About PACDC
- Double the HTF
- Contact Us
Your contribution to PACDC helps make affordable housing and neighborhood economic development possible.
Donor Choice Campaign:
Designate PACDC on your Campaign Form
(Donor Choice #12966)
The Philadelphia Housing Trust Fund has raised nearly $95 million since September 2005 to expand housing opportunities for more than 14,000 Philadelphia families.
The CDC Tax Credit Program has fostered 40 partnerships between businesses and non-profits that is providing $60 million in new funding for CDC neighborhood economic development.
PACDC’s Member Services programming builds capacity of CDCs through technical assistance, sharing of best practices, networking, and promotion of the local CDC industry.
The local CDC industry generated $3.3 billion in economic impact in Philadelphia during the past 20 years.
PACDC launched the Community Development Leadership Institute to provide expert trainings on a broad range of critical topics to build the capacity of CDCs across Philadelphia.
Find Your Lawmakers
Tell them what you think