Our 2020 Gala & Awards Ceremony has been postponed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to celebrating and supporting the accomplishments of our member organizations and other community leaders from across the city at a later date. Please join our mailing list to stay updated. If you already purchased a ticket and would like a refund, please email email@example.com.
We will be thrilled to present:
- Blue Ribbon Award
- CoLab, Impact Services Corporation and New Kensington CDC (Finalist)
- Crane Community Center, Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (Finalist)
- Esperanza Arts Center, Esperanza (Finalist)
- Kensington Health Connectors, New Kensington CDC (Finalist)
- Community Development Champion Award to Councilmember Cherelle Parker and Philadelphia Director of Commerce Harold Epps
- Lifetime Achievement Award to Brian Hudson, Sr.
- Community Leader Award
- Marion Johnson, Logan
- Betty Turner, Germantown
- Equitable Entrepreneur Award
- Ariell Johnson, Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse
- ZarZo Lian, Hope Myanmar
- Rising Star Award
- Jessica Collazo, LISC Philadelphia
- Rodney Mobley, New Kensington CDC
- Stasia Monteiro, HACE
- 2020 Edition of PACDC Magazine: Tell Me a Story
Contributions to the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations, a tax exempt non-profit corporation, are tax deductible as allowed by law. The official registration and financial information for PACDC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Dept. of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania 1(800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.