PACDC’s activities have culminated in $180 million to date in new resources for affordable housing and neighborhood economic development.
At a Glance
PACDC is dedicated to advocacy, policy development and technical assistance for community development corporations and other organizations in their efforts to rebuild communities and revitalize neighborhoods. Through our policy and advocacy work, we strive to create a more supportive environment for community development activities and to enable our members to more effectively meet the needs of lower income residents and advance neighborhood revitalization. In addition, we aim to build the capacity of CDCs through resource and information delivery, a sharing of ideas and practices among CDCs, technical assistance, and promotion of the community development industry.
What is Our Vision?
Vibrant and diverse neighborhoods across Philadelphia that equitably meet the needs of all community members, preserve and enhance community assets, and foster a stronger city and region. Vibrant and Diverse Neighborhoods are ones that:
- Ensure that neighborhood residents and other stakeholders play an integral role in determining the future of their community;
- Ensure that lower-income and long-term residents and other stakeholders benefit from neighborhood improvements;
- Retain existing and attract new public and private investment, residents, and businesses;
- Provide a range of housing opportunities to benefit households at a variety of income levels;
- Provide local access to goods, services and jobs; and
- Sustain a mix of incomes and ethnicities over time
- About PACDC
- Land Bank
- News Room
- Contact Us
The Philadelphia Housing Trust Fund has raised nearly $80 million since September 2005 to expand housing opportunities for more than 6,000 Philadelphia families.
The CDC Tax Credit Program has fostered 35 partnerships between businesses and non-profits that is providing $60 million in new funding for CDC neighborhood economic development.
PACDC’s Member Services programming builds capacity of CDCs through technical assistance and training, sharing of best practices, networking, and promotion of the local CDC industry.
The local CDC industry generated $3.3 billion in economic impact in Philadelphia during the past 20 years.
Find Your Lawmakers
Tell them what you think
Your contribution to PACDC helps make affordable housing and neighborhood economic development possible.
Donor Choice Campaign:
Designate PACDC on your Campaign Form
(Donor Choice #12966)