Project Manager – FF&E Install
- Work directly with the client management team to monitor furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) deliveries and installations (activities) at the jobsite
- Act as liaison for client management team for FF&E activities to all project team members
- Coordinate FF&E activities with the FF&E Labor/Installation vendor and team
- Coordinate FF&E activities with the Construction Manager (CM) and specific trades
- Coordinate FF&E deliveries with the FF&E vendors
- Coordinate FF&E activities with the client Technology vendors and teams
- Inspect for furniture and site damages from FF&E with CM punch-list process
- Note and track resolution for issues/damages to building, interior fit-out, furniture
- Coordinate FF&E warranty claims for FF&E defects and damages
- Track counts of FF&E received and installed and track shortages, maintaining ongoing list of count satisfaction
- Coordinate resolution to FF&E shortages, working with internal team and/or vendors
- Track progress of work and maintain reports and spreadsheets to accurately project progress. Maintain daily reports
- Attend project meetings as directed with team and provide minutes and follow up.
- Be on-site for 1st and 2nd shift FF&E deliveries and installations, including weekends when needed.
Qualifications: Must have some project management or FF&E Experience, smart flexible, available for 2nd shift and some weekends. Expert in Excel. Experience in space planning a plus
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary, health care, paid vacation, life and disability coverage.
EOE: Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Contact: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No Phone Calls Please.