• Staff design development meetings and work with design team on various projects
• Supervise and deploy BFW Project Managers
• Lead weekly Project Management meetings
• Provide estimates for labor, site work, utilities, materials, equipment, rentals, trailers, insurance, bonding, profit, overhead, delays, long-lead items, and all other cost items and contingencies
• Review project schedules and anticipate delays and cost of those delays
• Assist with reviewing and negotiating A.I.A. contracts
• Work with team to develop schedules. Work with Primavera P6
• Manage Voucher, payment schedule, change order, RFI and Submittal processes. Provide quality control monitoring.
• Ensure that all project records are logged and kept securely on the BFW Shared Drive
• Develop Punch List with design team and manage to achieve substantial completion on schedule
• Manage building handoff and any warranty items for up to one year after project completion, at Client’s request.
Qualifications: At least 7 years project management experience. Some training or certifications. PMP, LEED, PE, AIA, Assoc AIA. CPM
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary, health care, paid vacation, life and disability coverage.
EOE: Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Contact: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No Phone Calls Please.