We provide construction project management services that increase our clients’ return on investment by lowering the costs of building and operating their physical plant.
Seeking to hire immediately.
Summary of Duties:
– Work with Senior Staff to develop Client relationships as it relates to construction project management and program management assignments.
– Work with team to secure zoning and permitting.
– Develop cost estimates and schedules.
– Review and negotiate owner/Architect AIA contracts.
– Coordinate the bid process.
– Assist with Contractor selections.
– Facilitate contruction-related owner/contractor meetings and site meetings with field contractors.
– Manage the QA/QC process.
– Issue and review punch lists.
– Assist with close out work including documents and accounting.
– Manage the warranty process.
Competitive Salary/Benefits ($85k and up). Individual health care, 23 paid days off. Paid Life and Disability.
If Interested: Please email resume to email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org . No Phone calls please. Must be comfortable working on a team and helping others.