Ceiba is a coalition of Latino non-profit organizations. Its mission is to promote the economic development and financial inclusion of the Latino community, through advocacy aimed at ensuring their access to fair housing.
The Advocacy Coordinator will help run Ceiba’s advocacy and collective impact efforts in the realm of equitable development, asset-building, and civil rights. The Advocacy Coordinator will also assist with the operation of Ceiba’s programs in the areas of financial literacy, free tax preparation, access to affordable housing, matched savings programs, and access to the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
Summary of Duties:
– Working with the Executive Director on advocacy campaigns and coalition building activities.
– Writing narrative reports for internal and external distribution.
– Helping to manage, recruit, and retain staff and volunteers.
– Coordinating educational activities for clients in both individual and group settings.
– eping up-to-date on public policy matters relevant to the work of Ceiba.
– Coordinating staff and volunteers.
– Representing Ceiba at meetings, conferences, presentations, and other activities.