Ceiba is a coalition of Latino non-profit organizations.
The Advocacy Coordinator will help run Ceiba’s advocacy and collective impact efforts in the realm of equitable development, asset-building, and civil rights.
Summary of Duties:
– Working with the Executive Director on advocacy campaigns and coalition building activities.
– Writing narrative reports for internal and external distribution.
– Helping to manage, recruit, and retain staff and volunteers.
– Providing some direct services and coordinating educational activities for clients in both individual and group settings.
– Representing Ceiba at meetings, conferences, presentations, and other activities.
– Keeping up-to-date on relevant public policy matters.