The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia (The Chamber) brings area businesses and civic leaders together to promote growth and create opportunity in our region. We advocate for regional development, business-friendly public policies, and economic prosperity. We support our members with practical, inspiring programs, resources, and events. And all that we do serves one clear, bold goal: to make Greater Philadelphia a great place for good business.
The Arts + Business Council, as a Council of The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia, supports individuals and institutions in finding and growing their creative advantage. ABC strengthens our creative sector, including arts, culture and for-profit creative businesses, by engaging the business legal and technology communities, providing capacity building services and serving as a thought leader and convener.
The Programs Manager, Creative & Innovative Businesses oversees ABC’s work to inform and inspire the Philadelphia business community through events and leadership development programs. The Programs Manager spearheads and produces ABC’s CreativeXChange program and Defining Innovation speaker series, and is a critical part of ABC’s other programs such as its annual awards program.
Summary of Duties:
– Lead planning, program design and execution of CreativeXChange and Defining Innovation Speaker Series.
– Recruit and engage CreativeXChange program faculty, speakers and volunteers, deliver content where appropriate, lead course design and development, goal-setting, program improvement and evaluation.
– Collaborate with Executive Director on events highlighting the intersection of arts and the business community in Philadelphia.
– Manage data reporting for programs.
– Ensure programs meet budgetary targets.
– Partner with Programs & Events team on logistics, as well as the Marketing & Creative Services team on program promotion.
– Support E.D. in annual awards program.
– Assist E.D. in fundraising activities, including preparing presentations for investor meetings.
– Manage and maintain relationships with program sponsors and investors.
– Assist in maintaining current and accurate information in databases and client management systems.