CLS is seeking a Special Project Coordinator in the Employment Unit for the Clean Slate Project. The Special Project Coordinator will focus on specific tasks and duties supporting implementation of the new Clean Slate Law, with additional responsibilities similar to the Lead Operator job such as performing secretarial and administrative duties.
Summary of Duties:
– Coordinating volunteer assistance through the Clean Slate Screening Project.
– Organizing and tracking information across multiple spreadsheets to ensure clients are receiving responses to screening requests.
– Helping to coordinate Clean Slate trainings and presentations with various organizations.
– Maintaining updated bank of Clean Slate resources in both hard and soft copy, and ensure website has updated materials.
– Office tasks such as editing/proofreading, meeting scheduling and logistics, taking meeting notes, compiling contracts data, helping with mailings.
– Producing documents such as routine correspondence and running reports in Legal Server.
– Clerical level case management and court date calendaring.