Fairmount Ventures helps nonprofits grow and thrive. Core services for nonprofits, public agencies, and philanthropy include: strategic and business planning, resource development and capital campaigns, executive search, program design and assessment, and mergers and affiliations. Clients benefit from our expertise in: arts and culture; civic and community-building efforts; early childhood, K-12 and higher education; youth development; healthcare; housing; human services; sustainable communities; and workforce development.
This position supports a full range of Fairmount’s core services with a primary focus on planning and executing all aspects of fundraising programs (individual and institutional giving) and capital campaigns.
Summary of Duties:
– Help to develop fundraising and campaign strategies. Help prioritize funding opportunities for clients and colleagues. This position will have a sharp focus on major gifts from individual donors.
– Conduct and write feasibility studies for clients, create reports based on team research and analysis, and develop major donor specific communications, scripts, and talking points.
– Analyze client’s current donor program, budget, and resource development data. Develop and model new donor gift projections.
– Manage client’s funder and donor outreach. Engage in and help facilitate client meetings.
– Perform management duties such as leading the portfolio management of 5-7 clients, oversee some junior supporting staff, and report activities to senior client leads.