FINANTA is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) community lender providing access to capital and consultation services to entrepreneurs, first-time homebuyers, and consumers in the Philadelphia region.
A Loan Servicing Officer is needed to perform administrative and loan servicing duties on a daily basis.
Must be able to speak and write excellent English & Spanish.
Summary of Duties:
– Greet and receive all incoming visitors/clientele and direct to the appropriate staff person.
– Receive and distribute incoming packages, assemble and send all assigned mailings.
– Maintain FINANTA’s event calendar.
– Assist and prepare loan portfolio reports for Accounting Department. Prepare Loan Documents for Closing.
– Ensure customers are making timely payments.
– Upon loan closing, create binder for the customer, including respective sections.
– Coordinate with lenders to record documents in the City and State, have proper follow up, and file documents.
– Maintain current insurance information on each file.
– Review documentation to determine that loans complies with FINANTA’s policies, procedures, and loan approval closing conditions.