At Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia (“HFHP”) we are builders who work alongside, not for others. We are driven by accountability and defined by our stick-to-itiveness. The Executive Assistant supports the CEO in all administrative functions to help drive HFHP’s vision to build a city where everyone has a decent place to live. S/he will be responsible for correspondence, calendaring and serve as the liaison with the Board of Directors. S/he will have a strong sense of service and integrity and ability to communicate both upwards and across the organization.
Location: The Habitat Philadelphia office is located at 1829 N. 19th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19121. Some travel to Habitat’s home building and home repair sites, as well as special event venues, may occur as needed.
- Supports the CEO in all administrative functions. Daily contact with managers, peers and direct reports as well as key donors, volunteers and members of the local business and faith community. Coordinates heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and the preparation, gathering, and distribution of supporting materials.
- Acts as liaison to Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) including maintaining “Good Standing” Status; Quarterly Statistical and House Production reports, Quality Assurance Checklist, and reviews and coordinates implementation of HFHI policy revisions.
- Facilitates the efficient administrative processes for the affiliate including maintenance of the master calendar and coordination of all senior staff meetings. Has a broad knowledge of the affiliate’s day-to-day functioning and is able to perform research, gather data, produce administrative reports, and independently compose correspondence. May manage special projects independently or participate on project teams in support of organizational initiatives.
- Serves as Assistant Secretary to the Board, responsible for the administrative function of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee. The Assistant Secretary ensures the safety and accuracy of all Board records and minutes provide notice of meetings of the Board and the executive committee and publish Executive Committee and Board packets.
- Works alongside the Development team by coordinating CEO’s involvement in Development activities and providing support for events, managing specific donor relationships and donor stewardship.