Building strong, meaningful and lasting relationships with community members is a key responsibility of the Project Manager. The Project Manager serves as an ambassador of Mural Arts in project communities at all times, while accompanying the artist through their creative process.
Summary of Duties:
– Negotiating and managing fees, timelines, contracts, and performance expectations.
– Managing artists, assistant artists and other contractors.
– Communication with the full range of stakeholders including community members, funders, internal staff, site partners, faculty, and students.
– Partnership development and maintenance.
– Collaborating on project-specific marketing and public relations efforts.
– Planning and implementation of project-specific public meetings, events and programs.