New Kensington Community Development Corporation (NKCDC) strengthens the physical, social and
economic fabric of Kensington, Fishtown, and Port Richmond neighborhoods of Philadelphia, by being a
catalyst for sustainable development and community building.
A big part of your job will be staying attuned to new opportunities, while assuring our existing funders and
supporters that deliverables and deadlines are all on track.
* Provide grant writing, contract management, and specialized development functions for NKCDC.
* Work with program staff and leadership to regularly identify, review, and research any
opportunities which may support NKCDC work and align with existing programming and mission
* Coordinate and track grant proposals and responses to RFP’s; work with various departments to
collect all relevant supporting information
* Spearhead grant and contract management, from initial meetings to ensuring timely reporting on
deliverables and close-out
* Facilitate cross-department communication where needed to support effective grant/contract
* Maintain existing relationships with funders
* Support individual, corporate and institutional giving, participate in sponsorship development for
annual Philadelphia Federal Credit Union Kensington Derby and Arts Festival