Pathways to Housing PA is seeking an energetic and experienced marketing and communications professional to join a three-person development and communications team.
Reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement, the Marketing Coordinator will work to establish the infrastructure to advance Pathways to Housing PA’s mission. This is the perfect opportunity for a marketing professional who is a self-starter and who is looking to be involved from the ground up in building a comprehensive marketing strategy for a mission-driven organization.
The ideal candidate will develop strong content and materials to boost brand recognition for Pathways to Housing PA and support its fundraising campaigns, marketing activities, and special events.
Summary of Duties:
– Execute a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan.
– Manage all Pathways to Housing PA social media accounts.
– Provide marketing and communications support for all major agency events.
– Manage website and serve as point person for communication with organization’s website developer for changes and troubleshooting.
– Track progress on annual goals and metrics.
– Build relationships with local news outlets and serve as point person for public relations inquiries.
– Monitor marketing trends and content relevant to Pathways to Housing PA.