Penn Center for Community Health Workers is a center of excellence for CHW research, patient care and dissemination. Our IMPaCT model has served more than 8,000 people in Philadelphia. We are part of the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
The Assistant Director for Training & Development will provide training and technical assistance to help organizations adapt and adopt the IMPaCT model; consult on troubleshooting problems; design and develop tools and products to scale our work; and hire, train and supervise other trainers to meeting growing demand for our services. This is a key leadership role in a fast-growing organization, helping lead projects with healthcare and community organizations across the country.
Summary of Duties:
– Help organizations adapt and scale the IMPaCT model for their local communities.
– Design and build products, including multimedia content for our online library of CHW best practices, to help scale our work.
– Consult with partner organizations to troubleshoot challenges and improve performance.
– Hire, train and supervise trainers to effectively and engagingly deliver our content.
– Train new CHWs and Managers to work effectively in their roles.
– Organize convenings to promote shared learning and networking of IMPaCT partners.
– Assist in sales and marketing efforts.