The Out of School Time and Youth Programs Coordinator creates, implements and oversees all developmental and out of school time activities for school age youth, grades K-12, as well as youth in PEC’s transitional housing.
Summary of Duties:
– Provide leadership for the Afterschool Program.
– Develop and implement all out of school enrichment activities.
– Establish and maintain communication with school district personnel regarding student needs.
– Assist parents, as needed, in interfacing with school district personnel.
– Establish and maintain partnerships with local community based organizations, area colleges, universities and collaborators.
– Assist youth with life skills development programming.
– Develop and implement age appropriate activities for youth in PEC’s transitional housing program.
– Monitor student progress and needs, as appropriate.
– Meet with parents and case management staff on a monthly basis to discuss student progress.
– Assist with the development of parent involvement activities.
– Provide oral and written reports regarding program participants to Program Manager, Case Managers and parents.
– Monitor Afterschool Program volunteers.