The Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (PHDC) is a non-profit organization funded primarily by the City of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The Asset & Portfolio Management Coordinator is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation and coordination of residential projects included in the PHDC’s housing programs.
Summary of Duties:
– Review and monitor tenant files annually and as needed for regulatory compliance.
– May assist in the supervision of technical and clerical staff.
– Conduct site visits to confirm condition of PRA owned properties.
– Ensure that all reports required by private and public agencies are prepared and filed.
– Attend pre-development and pre-construction meetings.
– Schedules and conduct pre-lease-up meetings with owners and property management companies..