This is a grant-funded position, connected to a grant expected to end on or about June 2020. There is also a possibility of an extension beyond June 2020. The work schedule is 20-30 hours per week. This position is responsible for supporting contracting, invoicing, and budgeting activities associated with federal and state grant funding. This position will also provide assistance with quarterly reporting and meetings.
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide support in the initiation, development, execution, and modification of contracts associated with grant funding. Will learn the internal Contracts Management System to track progress of the contracting process.
- Request, receive, review, and process monthly contract invoices from contracted providers. Will work with internal Contracting Unit to properly review and process contract invoices.
- Track contract budgets and expenditures based on monthly invoices from contracted providers.
- Provide support in any request for proposal (RFP) processes initiated by Philadelphia Works or a contracted provider.
- Assist in collecting and reviewing quarterly reports as required by federal and state grant requirements, including requesting and receiving reports and forms and entering data into federal and state data collection systems. Will coordinate with internal staff to access data residing in the state workforce system, CWDS. Will assess data for quality and missing items. Will retrieve any missing data or documentation.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with internal staff and contracted providers to initiate the contracting and invoicing process and/or troubleshoot any issues.
- Work with and build rapport with internal staff and contracted providers.
- Will become proficient in new software and data systems to support the project.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.