The Porch Light Program, a collaboration with the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, works closely with communities to uplift public art as an expression of community resilience and a vehicle of personal and community healing. Porch Light creates murals that focus specifically on mental health and substance use, as well as other issues that affect our mental health. The Program Director will oversee the implementation of the Porch Light Program in communities and behavioral/social service agencies across Philadelphia.
Primary Responsibilities include:
– Facilitating Community and City partnerships
– Overseeing the community engagement process of public art programming
– Building and sustaining relationships with stakeholders
– Managing the implementation of art programs at partnered sites
– Managing public art projects within the Porch Light portfolio
– Planning public meetings and events