Project HOME address the root causes of homelessness through neighborhood-based affordable housing, economic development, and environmental enhancement programs, as well as through providing access to employment opportunities; adult and youth education; and health care.
Summary of Duties:
– Foster a sense of community. Encourage residents to participate and support various functions and opportunities at Project HOME.
– Design and implement recovery plans in the areas of health care, money management, education, and employment action plans.
– Assist residents with learning to maintain lease obligations.
– Ensure safe medication procedures including but not limited to: monitoring medications/medication scheduling, storage, and disposal.
– Collaborate with residents and other supports to create appropriate discharge plans. Connect discharged residents to Alumni Services.
– Work with residents and supports through crises, assessing the situation and preparing appropriate plans and interventions.
– Intake, Orientation, and Discharge.
– Facilitate support groups and House Meetings.