The Regional Program Manager reports to the Executive Director.
The position is based out of Allegheny and the surrounding Counties in the western part of the Commonwealth.
The Regional Program Manager is responsible for provision of day-to-day visionary leadership and the day-to-day supervision of a team of Regional Housing Coordinators (RHC).
Summary of Duties:
– Lead, manage, mentor, and supervise a team of RHCs and interns.
– Lead, supervise, coordinate, and actively participate on one or more internal project work teams.
– Conduct weekly staff meetings with RHCs, quarterly or semi-annual training meetings, and bi-weekly individual supervision meetings.
– Provide training and ongoing support for newly hired RHCs.
– Organize development opportunities for regional team to come together for shared learning.
– Interface with local housing and social service organizations to generate awareness and promote affordable, accessible, and integrated housing opportunities.
– Attend relevant local and regional housing meetings, conferences, and seminars.
– Represent the organization on relevant external committees.
– Develop expertise in the laws and regulations related to fair housing and housing rights.
– Proactively develop actionable regional plans to assist housing providers to market available properties to individuals with disabilities and older adults.
– Conduct an array of “accessible housing” trainings and educational seminars.