The Penn Center for Community Health Workers is a nationally-recognized hub for Community Health Worker (CHW) research, patient care, and dissemination. The program is proven to improve primary care access, chronic disease control, and mental health while reducing hospital days.
– Managing the schedules of a 4-person executive team
– Making department-wide travel arrangements
– Overseeing the hiring process of an approximately 60-person departmental staff
– Event planning
– Supervising an Office Manager
– Phone operator role and in-person direction assistance for guests
– Collaborating with university and local vendors