Women in Housing and Finance of Pennsylvania (“WHF-PA”) is a membership organization, which strives to be a networking resource for women in the housing and financial services industry with a specific focus in community development throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. WHF-PA Steering Committee members all work full time in the affordable housing and community development industry. The organization seeks an administrative consultant to assist on a part-time basis with various administrative tasks for the organization.
WHF PA is seeking a consultant to help out with the following activities:
- Tracking the months of membership renewals and invoicing monthly those in need of renewal. Updating membership list if members don’t renew to remove them or to add new or renewing members.
- Organizing the Google Drive or investigating other systems to share info
- Sending a form welcome letter/packet to new and renewing members
- Following up after events to thank attendees and ensure database is updated with any new names
- Cleaning up current contact list. Sending requests for additional info if info missing
- Sending membership lists to members on a quarterly basis (or updating to the website, with a notice email to members that the list is available)
- Assist Events Committee as needed in supporting the planning of events
- Assist the Communications committee, as needed
- Possibly researching and applying for funding, as directed by the officers
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position.