Key responsibilities of the Part-time Tenant Case Manager are to provide direct services to tenant families and support families in meeting their lease requirements. This position reports directly to the Coordinator of Tenant Services.
Direct provision of services to ensure that tenants
- Are supported in the development of an individualized plan of self assessment and goal setting to increase their economic security and strengthen their ability to nurture and care for themselves and their family
- Receive ongoing follow up and active support to help them implement their plan
- Have the capacity to pay their rent and maintain their homes
- Are assisted in building a more caring community where tenants have supportive relationships with each other and the quality of life for residents of all ages is enhanced.
- Have access to resources in the community that support families in times of crisis and address specific family needs.
- Are supported in building leadership skills to participate effectively on WCRP’s board, committees and other community activities.
- Documentation and record keeping to ensure that tenant files and WCRP’s database is updated and maintained