What is membership?
PACDC has over 100 members comprised of both CDCs and other community stakeholders. Our members work tirelessly to benefit the neighborhoods they serve through a wide range of activities including affordable housing, economic development & commercial corridor management, health & wellness, community greening, blight remediation, the provision of social services, and more.
Interested in joining PACDC?
Click below and learn how you can join the premier community of like minded, civically engaged professionals.
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to PACDC Funding Alerts about upcoming funding deadlines and RFP announcements keep you informed of the latest developments and resources available in community development
- PACDC members can receive free access to PhilaDox and Parcel Explorer – the Philadelphia Department of Records’ site for property deed and lien records.
- Access to unique networking opportunities-including public officials, practitioners, funders in Philadelphia’s community development field at Membership Meetings and other events
- Participation in the development of an effective policy agenda that supports lasting neighborhood revitalization
INFORMATION AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Priority response from our knowledgeable staff who can answer questions about programs, policies, informational referrals, communications and proposals
- Discounted rates for trainings/workshops presented by our Philadelphia Community Development Leadership Institute and technical assistance
- Up-to-the-minute summaries of policies and opportunities that affect your community and organization
DISCOUNTED AND FREE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Discounts on trainings, workshops and technical assistance
- Discounted introductory rate for FixList
- Free/discounted access to useful neighborhood and parcel level data
- Free access to our complete membership directory
- Free copies of the annual PACDC Magazine and the Community Development Resource Guide