PACDC’s activities have culminated in $180 million to date in new resources for affordable housing and neighborhood economic development.
Project H.O.M.E. Seeks Senior Project Manager
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES:
The Senior Project Manager is the organization’s lead project manager for large-scale residential and commercial development. Primary responsibilities include the daily management, monitoring and financing of multiple projects to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include the following:
Project Management and Monitoring:
· Develop, prioritize, manage and monitor multiple project schedules and budgets.
· Prepare funding applications and grant applications.
· Issue Request for Proposals (RFP) and manage contracts.
· Conduct feasibility analysis and coordinate design process.
· Coordinate team to prepare for financial closings.
· Manage construction and architectural contract process.
· Manage building turn-over to property management.
· Manage project close out and coordination with accounting.
· Ensure community residents and stakeholders are actively engaged in process.
Financing, Budget and Contract Management:
· Secure public subsidies by responding to RFPs for LIHTC, HOME, Supportive Housing Program, FHLB, AHP and other funding sources.
· Manage project syndication from bidding, through investor selection and contract negotiation and closing.
· Manage loan closing process and ensure projects remain within budget.
· Manage contracts with consultants for design, engineering, appraisal, market study and other related consultants and professional services.
· Manage contract with owner’s representative during building design and construction phase and during close out/warranty phase.
· B.A. or B.S. degree
· Strong computer skills required
· Minimum of 9 years of experience (or Masters degree and 8 years).
· Working knowledge of public subsidies.
· Advanced Excel, Microsoft Project.
· Ability to work collaboratively with public agencies, funders, design professionals, accounting department, other Project H.O.M.E. staff and members of the community.
· Must be extremely organized, detailed and an independent worker & thinker.
· Must be flexible and routinely able to meet critical deadlines.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience working in low and moderate income and urban communities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: N/A
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week (some weekends)
Please submit application and resume to: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PROJECTHOME&cws=1&rid=229
- About PACDC
- Land Bank
- News Room
- Contact Us
The Philadelphia Housing Trust Fund has raised nearly $80 million since September 2005 to expand housing opportunities for more than 6,000 Philadelphia families.
The CDC Tax Credit Program has fostered 35 partnerships between businesses and non-profits that is providing $60 million in new funding for CDC neighborhood economic development.
PACDC’s Member Services programming builds capacity of CDCs through technical assistance and training, sharing of best practices, networking, and promotion of the local CDC industry.
The local CDC industry generated $3.3 billion in economic impact in Philadelphia during the past 20 years.
Find Your Lawmakers
Tell them what you think
Your contribution to PACDC helps make affordable housing and neighborhood economic development possible.
Donor Choice Campaign:
Designate PACDC on your Campaign Form
(Donor Choice #12966)