Encourage Your Neighbors to Stay Home
As trusted sources of vital information, Philly’s CDCs, NACs, RCOs, and other community organizations are uniquely well-suited to persuade our neighbors to stay home. To help, here are several important COVID-19 resources developed by or in conjunction with health professionals locally:
- Information on why wearing a mask or face covering is important can be found here.
- Information on making your own mask can be found here or in printable PDF form here.
- A fun Mr. Potato Head demonstration on proper mask wearing can be found here.
- Advice for small businesses can be found here.
- Some examples of great social media posts created by City Council can be found here and here.
- Here is a poster on best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Here is a poster that highlights additional steps folks can take to prevent the spread of germs.
- Here are some talking points developed for sharing information with community members.
- The Philadelphia Department of Public Health has created an array of materials that can be found here.