Our 2020 Gala & Awards Ceremony will take place online on Thursday, June 25th at 4:00 pm.
You’re invited us to join us online for our Virtual Gala & Awards Ceremony. We know this crisis is a tough time for many, but we’re proud to celebrate PACDC members and award winners. We gratefully acknowledge our 2020 Sponsors for their support and encouragement of PACDC and our members.
We will be thrilled to present:
- Blue Ribbon Award
- CoLab, Impact Services Corporation and New Kensington CDC (Finalist)
- Crane Community Center, Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (Finalist)
- Esperanza Arts Center, Esperanza (Finalist)
- Kensington Health Connectors, New Kensington CDC (Finalist)
- Community Development Champion Award to Councilmember Cherelle Parker and former Philadelphia Director of Commerce Harold Epps
- Lifetime Achievement Award to Brian Hudson, Sr.
- Community Leader Award
- Marion Johnson, Logan
- Betty Turner, Germantown
- Equitable Entrepreneur Award
- Ariell Johnson, Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse
- ZarZo Lian, Hope Myanmar
- Rising Star Award
- Jessica Collazo, LISC Philadelphia
- Rodney Mobley, New Kensington CDC
- Stasia Monteiro, HACE
- 2020 Edition of PACDC Magazine: Tell Me a Story