NeighborWorks will be rocking it in Cleveland!
Interesting experiences can be found around most every corner in Cleveland. Home to some of the country’s most renowned cultural institutions, quirkiest museums, notorious sports teams and most-visited greenspaces, we’ll “Make no little plans” this February.
The peer networking and the courses and workshops in which you will participate at this NeighborWorks Training Institute will build the skills and add to the information you need to address not only today’s community development challenges, but also to anticipate tomorrow’s. It will, we hope, leave you refreshed, energized and ready to return home with a “to-do” list. Join us to learn and network in Cleveland — building your skills, maximizing your effectiveness and enhancing your career.
Take a look at highlights for this exciting event:
- Symposium: Removing Barriers to Sustainable Housing Affordability (ML932)
- Featured and highlighted courses
- Complete course schedule
- Institute locations and accommodations
- Visiting Cleveland
- Full event brochure
- Register online or download a hard copy of the registration form and submit it by fax.
- Special pricing is available for multiple registrants: Three colleagues can learn for the price of two!
- Apply for a scholarship online.
- Pre-event registration — ends Jan 28
- On-site registration — print your form and bring it to on-site registration starting Feb 17.
- NeighborWorks organizations: Check the member site for the network registration deadline.