Please RSVP now to join CRL, NAACP, NFHA, National CAPACD, LCCHR, NUL, and other civil rights organizations in Washington, D.C. for a convening on Wednesday, May 2 to discuss the crucial role of the FHA program in the mortgage market.
The event will include a presentation on a forthcoming CRL paper and a panel discussion.
If you have questions, please contact Aracely Panameño at Aracely.Panameno@responsiblelending.org.
• Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
• Time: 8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Venue: 740 15th Street, NW, Suite #900, Washington, DC 20005
The Hon. Pamela Hughes Patenaude, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Seema Agnani, National CAPACD
• Mike Calhoun, Center for Responsible Lending
• Tom Feltner, Center for Responsible Lending
• Rev. Willie Gable Jr., Progressive Baptist Church, New Orleans
• Dr. Julianne Malveaux, University of California at Berkeley
• Samantha Vargas Poppe, UnidosUS
• Rob Randhava, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
• Lisa Rice, National Fair Housing Alliance
• Faith Schwartz, Housing Finance System Strategies
• Hilary Shelton, NAACP
• Peter Smith, Center for Responsible Lending
• Melissa Stegman, Center for Responsible Lending
• Kyle Williams, National Urban League
Breakfast will be provided. We look forward to seeing you in May! Space is limited; be sure to RSVP now.
The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) is a leading nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focused on financial fairness and opportunity. Fighting for economic justice for low- and middle-income families, military personnel and veterans, and people of color is our mission and highest priority.
Please visit www.responsiblelending.org to view additional information, and explore our research and analysis!