ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 All (SM) “Train the Trainer” is an interactive session that teaches the fundamentals of an entrepreneurial mindset. Your team can share this information with entrepreneurs and small businesses in your market. ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 ALL teaches participants that they often already have access to the tools they need to be an entrepreneur. To be successful, it is important to look at the world from new perspectives. This is done by leveraging existing assets, such as local business leaders who can help unlock area resources, knowledge and expertise of peers and facilitating networking between individuals and businesses within the community to “cocreate” entrepreneur-based outcomes. This “Train the Trainer” session is intended for PACDC Members and colleagues to help entrepreneurs who:
- Have an idea but don’t know where to start
- Are interested in starting a business
- Are looking for help and more support as their business or idea grows
Joining Us from Woodforest National Bank (R):
- Jodi Reeves, Senior Vice President, Director of Community Development
- Krystian Reyes, Community Development Relationship Manager, Central and South Texas
- Noelle St. Clair, Community Development Relationship Manager, Pennsylvania
Woodforest Foundry (SM) is an award-winning program and recipient of the Consumer Bankers Association’s 2019 Joe Belew Award for the most innovative and impactful small business initiative. Be a part of a community that helps aspiring entrepreneurs who want to turn their ideas into a business, but don’t know where to start.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4 All Powered by Sustainable Startups
Woodforest Foundry is an entrepreneur activation program by Woodforest National Bank, Member FDIC.