The Philadelphia Inquirer
Oct 25, 2019 9:00am - 11:00am
From Broke to Thriving: Five Ways to Structurally Tackle What Holds Back Philadelphia’s Families.
Resolve Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and Public Citizens for Children and Youth invite you to a discussion on the economic status of families in Philadelphia and promising approaches to help every family get above water.
– Donna Cooper, Public Citizens for Children and Youth
– Larry Eichel, Pew Charitable Trusts
– Jean Friedman-Rudovsky, Resolve Philadelphia
– Eva Gladstein, City of Philadelphia
– Helen Gym, Philadelphia City Council
– Jondhi Harrell, The Center for Returning Citizens
– Don Schwartz, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
– Mark Zandi, Moody’s Analytics