Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia, Bellevue Building - 200 South Broad Street, Suite 700
Nov 13, 2017 9:30am - 11:00am
Join Philly Office Retail and LISC to learn about how to launch a Jumpstart program based on the successful Jumpstart Germantown model. Jumpstart provides training, mentoring, networking and financing for aspiring local developers to help remove blight and revitalize neighborhoods. We will share the resources created to help you get started in your neighborhood:
- Jumpstart “How-To” Guide for Neighborhoods
- “Train the Trainers” PowerPoint Slide Deck so anyone can provide training on the principals of Jumpstart and the real estate development process
- Jumpstart Training Workbook, which helps to develop skills, build knowledge and offer tools for aspiring developers
- Stay tuned for WWW.GOJUMPSTART.ORG – where all training materials will be available online and open to anyone
- LISC will also announce a Jumpstart seed grant competition. Three neighborhoods will be awarded up to $5K each to help with program start-up costs.
Registration is limited to one person per organization due to room size.