The Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC) is the leading voice of equitable neighborhood revitalization in Philadelphia. As a membership association, PACDC fosters strong community development corporations and nonprofit community organizations by enhancing their skills and advocating for resources and policies to create a just and inclusive Philadelphia.
PACDC is seeking a Communications intern for 8-10 hours a week during the Spring 2022 semester to provide communications support during PACDC’s 30th Anniversary year. The Communications Intern will and provide support to the Communications Coordinator in the following areas:
- WEBSITE: Intern will assist with developing content for PACDC’s website (www.pacdc.org), including information on training opportunities, events, jobs postings, publications CDC, and help expand and update existing resources.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Intern will assist with developing content for PACDC’s social media account, including crafting original content, and soliciting content from PACDC members to share their stories.
- WRITING: Complete research and support special projects and writing assignments as assigned.
- EVENTS: Support the communications and promotional efforts of the 2022 Signature Events Series taking place in the Spring.
- COLLABORATION: Support the implementation of PACDC’s Strategic Communications Plan and collaborate with other PACDC staff as needed to support the comprehensive communications strategy.