The Member Services Associate provides support, assistance, and input on the suite of programming and direct services that PACDC offers to our membership. The Associate will work closely with the Member Services Co-Directors and the Communications & Events Coordinator to support the growth and engagement of PACDC’s membership. The Associate’s responsibilities will include fielding and responding to member inquiries, managing incoming membership applications and renewals, ensuring members are regularly solicited for input and feedback on PACDC programming and priorities, and assisting with multiple aspects of PACDC’s training and technical assistance services. The Member Services Associate reports to the Member Services Co-Director (Training & Technical Assistance).
General Membership Support
- Process and respond to new and renewing memberships, ensure members are listed appropriately on website
- Maintain member records in PACDC NationBuilder database; periodically re-train staff to keep the database updated
- Field and respond to member inquiries
- Coordination of rotating member site visits by staff members
- Coordinate annual Member Satisfaction Survey, with guidance from Co-Directors
- Manage monthly Member Spotlights and coordinate with Communications & Events Coordinator to include these in newsletters and website
- Add job postings submitted by member organizations and partners to PACDC website
- Update member directory/listings on PACDC website
- Monitor PACDC’s general email inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) with support from other staff, and direct inquiries to the appropriate staff members for follow up
- Provide logistical and coordination support for Community Development Leadership Institute, including coordinating with speakers/trainers for scheduling, maintaining a calendar of CDLI events on the PACDC website, and coordinating with the Communications & Events Coordinator to share training/workshop information with membership
- Provide logistical and coordination support for PACDC cohort-based trainings and programs, such as the Corridor Manager On-Boarding Program training and coaching cohorts, including on-site support at in-person trainings, reviewing and organizing training materials, coordinating venue logistics, coordinating follow-up with participants, etc.
- Assist with multiple aspects of annual events, including Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony and Equitable Development Conference, alongside other PACDC staff, with guidance/direction from Member Services Co-Director and Communications & Events Coordinator
- Field and track member requests for direct technical assistance, and coordinate with Member Services Co-Director (Training & TA) to identify and implement next steps for support from PACDC staff member/s, resources, or referrals
- Provide input and support for Member Services team’s development of new training and technical assistance services and programming responsive to member needs
Member Services Team
- Participate in annual team work plan development, providing input and suggestions for programming and activities based on PACDC’s mission, Strategic Plan, and members’ needs
- Alongside team members, review department program budget developed by Co-Directors and provide feedback
- Participate in regular team check-ins, support mutual recognition and accountability with team members
- Minimum one (1) year professional experience; background in customer service, nonprofit programs, or hospitality a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Adept at Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to self-start and prioritize work
- Familiarity with databases, web posting, and project management systems a plus
- Familiarity with Philadelphia’s neighborhoods
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively to create an equitable Philadelphia
PACDC currently has a hybrid work schedule, with staff in the office two days per week. Given our requirement for all staff to be fully vaccinated and boosted, the successful candidate would need to be fully vaccinated as of their start date.
Compensation & How to Apply
This is an exempt, full-time position. Salary range is $40,000 to $43,000, commensurate with experience with excellent benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, Employer 401k contribution after one year of employment, professional development, commuter benefits, Wellness Fund, and a supportive working environment.
Please EMAIL resume and cover letter with the subject heading “Member Services Associate” to: email@example.com
We are only accepting resumes via email. We will notify candidates that proceed to the interview stage.
If your experience doesn’t exactly match the qualifications listed, but you believe you are right for this role, please apply and tell us why you’re the best person for the job!
PACDC embraces diversity and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Black, Indigenous, Latine, Asian, and other people of color, immigrants, women, LGBTQI+ individuals, and people who are differently abled or neurodiverse are highly encouraged to apply.