PACDC’s activities have culminated in $180 million to date in new resources for affordable housing and neighborhood economic development.
Join a growing list of the city’s leading established and emerging community-based innovators and entrepreneurs. Learn from experienced colleagues and be re-energized by new voices and fresh approaches, share resources and insight, and most importantly gain a seat at the table in development decision making–have your community’s voice be heard! “PACDC’s policy and advocacy work is hugely impactful. Their effort brought Philadelphia’s Housing Trust Fund from idea t omulti-million dollar reality. Return on investment in this area is stratospheric!” John MacDonald, President and CEO, Impact Services Corporation “PACDC plays a crucial role in helping CDC’s in the city. Individually, we are all so preoccupied with or own projects, but PACDC serves as our unified voice to advocate for important policy changes, and to increase the amount of resources available for us to continue our work.” - John Ungar, Executive Director, Mt. Airy Revitalization Corporation Become a PACDC Member today! Download PDF application
PACDC has two membership categories
CDC Members may attend and participate in PACDC meetings and are entitled to one vote on matters before membership. Annual dues structure (based on the calendar year)
Any organization or individual that is not a CDC located in Philadelphia and supports the mission and activities of PACDC. Associate Members may attend and participate in PACDC meetings but do not have voting priveleges unless they have been elected to the Board of Directors of PACDC. Annual dues structure (based on the calendar year)
A nonprofit organization meets the following criteria:
- Located in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Eligible for Exemption under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code
- Have a purpose or mission that includes community development
- Be actively engaged in developing or facilitating housing or economic development projects
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to PACDC Alerts and monthly Members Only Updates to keep you informed of the latest developments and resources available in community development
- Access to unique networking opportunities-including key leaders, practitioners, funders in Philadelphia’s community development field-such as Membership Meetings and other events
- Participation in the development of PACDC’s policy agenda
- Priority response from our knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions about programs, policies, informational referrals, and proposals
- Discount on rates for PACDC’s member services and events, including: Neighborhood data collection using our handheld Pocket NIS (Neighborhood Inventory System); GIS mapping services of neighborhood and demographic data; PACDC events and workshops; and technical equipment rental
- Frequent reminders about upcoming funding deadlines, announcements about RFPs, and information about accessing new programs
- Advanced notification and priority attendance at PACDC resource workshops and information sessions
- Potential discounts on nonprofit organizational development services and products
- FREE job postings on PACDC’s web site
- FREE organizational profile on PACDC’s web site
- FREE timely summaries of the policies that affect your community and organization
- FREE PACDC publications
- FREE access to full membership directory
- Participation in a growing network of Philadelphia organizations involved in community and economic development
- A voice advocating for your needs and ensuring that your work is recognized
- About PACDC
- Land Bank
- News Room
- Contact Us
The Philadelphia Housing Trust Fund has raised nearly $80 million since September 2005 to expand housing opportunities for more than 6,000 Philadelphia families.
The CDC Tax Credit Program has fostered 35 partnerships between businesses and non-profits that is providing $60 million in new funding for CDC neighborhood economic development.
PACDC’s Member Services programming builds capacity of CDCs through technical assistance and training, sharing of best practices, networking, and promotion of the local CDC industry.
The local CDC industry generated $3.3 billion in economic impact in Philadelphia during the past 20 years.
Find Your Lawmakers
Tell them what you think
Your contribution to PACDC helps make affordable housing and neighborhood economic development possible.
Donor Choice Campaign:
Designate PACDC on your Campaign Form
(Donor Choice #12966)