PACDC’s achievements include:
- Housing Trust Fund ($250+ million) – 50,000+ households assisted, including 3,000 prevented from being homeless and 22,000+ emergency heater repairs.
- Philadelphia CDC Tax Credit Program ($40+ million) – 10-year support to 40 non-profits to support neighborhood economic development.
- Philadelphia Land Bank – created to safeguard equitable re-use of vacant land.
- Philadelphia Community Development Leadership Institute – professional development and network strengthening.
- Economic Impact of CDCs – $5.4 billion to Philadelphia and $9 billion to Pennsylvania over 28 years.
Want to make a difference?