PACDC is proud to announce its 2022 Community Development Excellence Award winners and finalists. Join the celebration and find out who will be named a Blue Ribbon Award Winner on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 at 6pm! Ticket sales open March 8th.
Community Development Champion:
PACDC, in its 30th anniversary year, recognizes the network of dedicated housing counselors in Philadelphia for their collaborative impact in helping keep families and individuals at risk of eviction or foreclosure in their homes, while simultaneously providing support to those seeking to become new homeowners. For these reasons, Philadelphia’s Housing Counseling Agencies are our 2022 Community Development Champions!
Lifetime Achievement Award:
Blue Ribbon Finalists:
- Inglis Methodist Gardens, Inglis Housing and Methodist Services
- Men’s Coffee Talks, People’s Emergency Center CDC
- My Voice Matters, We CAN Collaborative (HACE, Impact Services, and NKCDC)
- St. Rita’s Place and the Cascia Center, Catholic Housing Services
- Oxford Green, Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia
- Restore, Reimagine, Rebuild Rivera & Mann Center, HACE and Just Act