The federal Opportunity Zone program, created in 2018, promises to open new sources of financing within distressed communities. This new infusion of capital could spur development activity, help restore historic buildings, and transform neighborhoods in lower income areas throughout Philadelphia and selected suburban communities.
Join us to learn about the program and the impact it may have from our panel of experts. A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
- Alex M. Hassinger, Senior Manager, CohnReznick LLP
- Patrick Grossi, Director of Advocacy, Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
- Zak Klinvex, Director of Acquisitions, Post Brothers
- Caitlin McCabe, Real Estate reporter, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Anne Nevins, Chief Strategy & Communications Officer, Philadelphia Industrial Development Corp.
Moderated by: Larry Arem, Partner, Tax Department, Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg
Registration starts at 7:30 AM; a continental breakfast will be served.
CLE Credits and AIA Continuing Ed Credits available.
More information and tickets *These programs typically sell out. Early registration is recommended