A seminar presented by the Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
Tax credit equity can be a powerful financial engine for attracting critically needed private capital for Historic Rehabilitation and other community development projects. The Historic Tax Credit Seminar will provide an overview of how deals are getting done; what to look for when scouting out the right project to invest in or develop; and a look at the impact of the Tax Reform Bill on the HTC. Join us for this presentation featuring industry experts and government officials as they explore opportunities, resources, and solutions for developing and financing projects using the historic tax credit in the Philadelphia region.
*Sponsorships available. Please contact Susan Matyas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Bob Powers, President, Powers & Company, Inc.
• Scott Doyle, Division Chief, Funding and Historical Marker Programs, PHMC
• Bentley D. Stanton, Partner, Novogradac & Company LLP
• David Waxman, Managing Partner, MMPartners, LLC
Speakers will touch upon the following topics:
• The Basics on the Historic Rehabilitation Credit: A refresher for the experienced and a primer for newcomers
• The Pennsylvania State Credit: Transforming businesses and homes in the Philadelphia region
• Recent legislative changes and their impact on Historic Tax Credits
• The economic case for Historic Tax Credits
• Hot Button Issues for Investors and Developers
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with business and professional colleagues and hear about what’s happening locally in Philadelphia and the region. Register today!