This webinar will elevate necessary policies and practices to mitigate the negative impacts of COVID-19 on low- and moderate-income (LMI) communities.
Leading experts will explore the importance of community agency to rebuilding economies and creating an infrastructure for growth based on local assets, education, and skills. They will also address challenges to this process, which include confronting systemic and structural barriers that have created disparities, especially for LMI populations and communities of color. By leading with equity in three pillars of our economy – housing, jobs, and wealth – we can transform policies and practices that are essential to creating stronger households and communities.
Keynote and Speakers:
– Patrick T. Harker, president and CEO | Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (Keynote Speaker)
– Raghuram G. Rajan, Professor of Finance | University of Chicago
– Andre Perry, Metropolitan Policy Program Fellow | Brookings Institution
– Heather Boushey, President & CEO | Washington Center for Equitable Growth
– Daniel Paul Davis, Vice President & Community Affairs Officer | Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (Moderator)