The Manayunk Development Corporation (MDC) formed in 1992 as a nonprofit corporation with both a primary business development mission and a cooperating community development mission. As a business development organization, MDC takes primary responsibility for the management, promotion, and positive development of the Manayunk’s business district. As a community development corporation (CDC), MDC cooperates with other civic and community organizations in the Manayunk area to plan and implement community programming and physical improvement projects of interest to both businesses and residents in Manayunk.
Manayunk’s proud business members and board of directors are the driving force behind the success in our district. The benefits that MDC provides its members is constantly growing and there are dozens of ways to participate as fully as your schedule allows. With an MDC membership, you have a unique opportunity to collaborate and partner with other businesses to shape your individual business and the district at large.
The Manayunk Development Corporation (MDC), a non-profit organization based in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a highly organized part-time bookkeeper. As a community development corporation and business improvement district, MDC takes primary responsibility for the management, promotion, and positive development of Manayunk’s business district.
MDC is looking for a reliable, organized, and experienced part-time bookkeeper for two days a week in-person at our office located in Manayunk.
If interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
● A/P and A/R
● POS online sales system
● Processing due invoices for payments
● Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of account
● Create and monitor the organization’s annual and event budgets
● Process receipts daily, making bank deposits at least weekly
● Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
● Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel and other Microsoft platforms
● Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field – Preferred