Ceiba is a non-profit organization that promotes the financial development of the Latino community through a holistic approach to asset building that involves financial literacy education, free tax preparation, access to affordable housing, matched savings programs, and access to the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
Summary of Duties:
– Help to ensure the efficient running of Ceiba’s Programs and activities.
– Write narrative reports for internal and external distribution.
– Help to manage, recruit, and retain staff and volunteers.
– Provide some direct services and running of educational activities for clients in both individual and group workshop settings.
– Keep informed on policy matters related to Financial Literacy, Asset Building, Community Development, Affordable Housing, Latino Affairs, Immigration, Rights of the Limited English Proficient, etc.
– Coordinate staff and volunteers.