The Manager of Community Impact Initiatives will oversee the hospital’s community benefit activities and create/ advance signature programs for the Office of Community Relations. This role reports to the Senior Director of Community Engagement.
Summary of Duties:
– Enhance processes for collecting data and ensuring compliance with requirements to maintain CHOP’s non-profit status.
– With other stakeholders, ensure the accuracy of IRS 990 Schedule H reporting, including collecting expense data and composing the narrative sections.
– Compile CHOP’s Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan and monitoring progress of the plan goals and objectives.
– Support the Hospital’s community benefit programs, and support Government Affairs staff to communicate program details with elected officials.
– Lead the compilation and publication of the Hospital’s annual community benefit report.
– Delivers educational presentations across the institution and raises awareness about the importance of community benefit to the hospital’s overall mission.
– Administer the CHOP Cares Grant Program and Community Advisory Board through fundraising, grant management, promotion, etc.
– Provide administrative support for the Homeless Health Initiative.
– Design, launch, and manage new incubator for high-impact, provider-led community programs.
– Work closely with Senior Data Analyst to develop appropriate metrics and track impact of signature programs.
– Present at conferences on impact of CHOP community programming.
– Raise awareness of hospital’s impact in the community with key stakeholders in partnership with Marketing and Public Relations.
– Coordinate with other regional hospitals and stakeholders to launch joint initiatives to address prioritized community health needs.
– Serves as a liaison with the Children’s Hospital Association, Hospital Association of Pennsylvania and other trade associations/groups.
– Manage two full-time employees.