The Senior Data Analyst will lead the analysis of the Office of Community Relations’ community programs data, including Healthier Together.
Healthier Together is a 5-year initiative to improve the health of children in West Philadelphia by focusing on behavioral health, asthma, food insecurity, and poverty.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Community Engagement in the Office of Community Relations.
Summary of Duties:
– Work with the project team to develop data collection forms.
– Create and maintain internal databases by collecting large datasets from internal and external sources.
– Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
– Develop regular reports with data visualizations and metrics that can be analyzed for trends, patterns, and gaps.
– Facilitate monthly evaluation meetings by focusing leadership conversation and supporting data-driven decision making.
– Participate in quality improvement discussions during monthly evaluations meetings.
– Contribute to grant proposal development.