Reporting to the Vice President, Business Center, the Coordinator will support client management, partnership relationship management, reporting and special projects. The Enterprise Center (TEC) operates the Minority Business Development Agency Business Center – Philadelphia, PA (MBC-PA) and is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce through the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA). MBC-PA’s mission is to accelerate the growth of minority enterprises by increasing the number of minority firms capable of operating at a higher level of efficiency and profitability.
The Coordinator will assist with connecting clients to all relevant business and capital services, systems, resources, and partnerships. The Coordinator will manage intake, scheduling, and coordinating client and partner services.
– Manage information technology for client needs and assessment tools
– Enter and update client data (hard copy and electronic)
– Maintain all databases
– Handle MBC-PA and client’s correspondences, fees, files, and documentations
– Researching procurement opportunities for clients on various bid sites
– Connect clients with business opportunities
– Perform initial assessments of MBE firms and manage new-client intakes
– Arrange client meetings and/or group consultations
– Manage Director’s calendar and coordinate tasks and information related to internal and external boards, commissions, and
events as well as the event calendar
– Create communication tools and systems to reach clients and stakeholders, such as newsletter, email alerts, etc.
– Manage communications such as quarterly newsletter, social media, event notices, drafting press releases