Knight Foundation seeks a passionate, proven leader to drive transformational opportunities in Philadelphia. Knight’s recent work in Philadelphia has focused on supporting a more engaged community through investments in public and civic spaces. We’re looking for an impact-driven individual to shape Knight Foundation’s program in Philadelphia.
- Develop and implement Knight’s strategic priorities for Philadelphia with a focus on impact.
- Cultivate, convene and connect a diverse network of grantees and thought leaders to inform investments and help spread key learnings and insights.
- Manage a strategic, multimillion-dollar grant portfolio.
- Serve as Knight Foundation’s representative in Philadelphia.
- Supervise a local part-time associate who supports the grant-making, convening and learning work.
The director reports to the vice president/communities and impact. S/he is one of eight program directors in cities across the United States promoting success through investments in local ideas that support informed and engaged communities. The director will work with these colleagues and other Knight Foundation staff in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.